For many organizations, New York’s newly passed SHIELD Act is the first legal obligation to implement security protections. Any business that maintains private information of New York state residents is now required to report the unauthorized access or viewing of personal information to the NY Attorney General. By March 2020, the SHIELD Act requires that a comprehensive security program be in place, or risk penalties.
- CyMetric Application from Caetra.io Helping School Districts Achieve CoSN Trusted Learning Environment (TLE) Seal
- Cyberattacks Hitting School Districts
- School Districts to Discuss Risk Management for Data Privacy, Cybersecurity
- Caetra.io Wins Legalweek 2022 Leader in Tech Award in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Caetra.io Named Finalist in 2nd Annual Legalweek Leaders in Tech Awards