- This event has passed.
Yield for SHIELD: Getting Compliant by March 2020
November 20, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn How To Get Compliant with The New York SHIELD Act
For many organizations, New York’s newly passed SHIELD Act is the first legal obligation to implement security protections. Any business that maintains private information of New York state residents is now required to report the unauthorized access or viewing of personal information to the NY Attorney General. By March 2020, the SHIELD Act requires that a comprehensive security program be in place, or risk penalties.
Hear from legal and security knowledge leaders as they discuss:
- Why the SHIELD Act was created and who it applies to
- Specific requirements and deadlines
- Legal implications and penalties
- Security program requirements
- Control framework development
- Steps your organization needs to take and who can help
Can’t make the live webinar? Register and we’ll send you the recording and slide deck.