Cybersecurity threats to school districts are accelerating and hitting closer to home. Bad actors are weaponizing data and ransomware demands are increasingly more expensive.
In this webinar, school districts will learn more about risks and how to fight back. Our cybersecurity and education leaders will cover:
- What is the dark web, and why should it concern your school district?
- Real-world examples of what incidents look like and how they happen
- Step-by-step initial responses to cyber threats and events
- A school district’s legal obligation to protect personal information, as well as the latest on state and federal privacy laws
- The protections and solutions districts need to implement to reduce exposure and limit cyber incidents
- How to secure district buy-in to prioritize those protections and solutions